Lange workshops begin with a communications audit for each participant which may include a video review or a self-assessment survey. This groundwork is critical to highly customize our workshops to target the biggest impact opportunities. The one to three-day workshops are interactive and use extensive role playing focused on real business scenarios. Read what our clients are saying!
Our most requested workshop topics include:
High Stakes Communication
The High Stakes Communication Skills workshop focuses on skills to help individuals connect with any audience, clearly communicate ideas and compel action. It is designed for individuals who have some experience communicating with executives yet need to have greater impact. The program focuses on providing tools and coaching to help participants with their communication via presentations, virtual meetings, emails and more.
The Story Impact workshop focuses on the skills necessary to build a story that has impact so that it connects beyond the rational, has a clear point and compels a new way of thinking, feeling or acting. Some topics include:
- Understanding how to connect your story to what people care about
- Learning and practicing a storytelling framework
- Understanding and practicing how to connect emotionally with strong delivery skills
- Learning techniques to add texture so stories are more memorable and compel action
The executive presence workshop aims to help participants develop strong business communication and presentation skills which are directly aligned to strong executive presence. Some topics include:
- Tips in how to quickly read and adapt to an audience to maintain high engagement
- Ways to control physical delivery for dynamic presenting
- Strategies to improve confidence, comfort and control in ay presentation environment
Communication Impact for Women
This workshop is designed to address specific challenges and opportunities unique to women in the workplace. Some topics include:
- The balance between speaking up and being assertive, while staying authentic.
- How to advocate for yourself and others in high stakes communication moments.
- The role of executive presence and how your physical behavior influences perception.
The persuasive presenting workshop will help bring comfort and credibility to how you communicate. By combining the art, science and implementation of business communication, we will help participants become more effective in the art of persuasion and sales.
"Coach the Coach"
This customized workshop will utilize client objectives to train participants in the art of coaching in order to more effectively lead their teams. Some of the key topics include:
•How to give actionable feedback
•The importance of the timing and language of feedback
•Ways to create a safe environment for failure and learning
•How to use exercises to shift mindset and create behavior change
•How to provide a client perspective.
The Negotiations Skills workshop helps participants learn how to efficiently analyze negotiation situations, leverage strategies and tactics and manage their personal negotiation style to optimize outcomes for high stakes negotiations. Goals for the program include:
- Increase confidence and control during a negotiation
- Learn strategies and tactics to achieve desired negotiation results while maintaining a strong relationship
- Be more flexible and strategic in planning for negotiations
- Communicate through tension